Let the Transormation Begin
Find out about Obagi System skin care products and how they Transform your skin at the cellular level to look and act younger and healthier.
- Obagi Nu-Derm System accelerates cellular turnover for skin with moderate to severe sun damage.
- Obagi-C Rx System is for brighter, Photolumines skin with mild to moderate sun damage.
- Obagi ELASTIderm Eye Treatment works to reduce visible fine lines and wrinkles and bring back the SNAP.
For Skin that Looks and Acts Younger & Healthier
The Obagi Nu-Derm Advanced Skin Care System is designed to restore health to sun and smoke damaged skin, as well as even out pigmentary problems involving the face and other areas of the body. The Obagi Nu-Derm system corrects surface discoloration and blemishes. It also penetrates into the skin to stimulate skin cell renewal, improve circulation and help rebuild collagen. The normal barrier function of the skin is restored, making the skin less sensitive and better able to hydrate properly.
Sun damaged skin often shows early wrinkling, areas of uneven pigmentation, and areas of scaling (actinic keratoses which are precursors of skin cancer). Hormonal changes from aging, contraceptives, and pregnancy can also cause brown spots. Many of these problems can be improved by using the Obagi Nu-Derm system.
The Obagi Nu-Derm System consists of a group of complementary products containing active ingredients such as alpha hydroxy acids, hydroquinones and tretinoin. Alpha hydroxy acids (exfoliants) are incorporated into the Obagi Nu-Derm System (Exfoderm contains the gentler Phytic Acid for sensitive skin; Exfoderm Forte contains Glycolic Acid) to promote exfoliation (removal of the outer layer of dead cells) and better penetration of the products. This results in improved hydration of the skin, and more rapid turnover of cells resulting in rejuvenation of the skin. The hydroquinones (lightening creams) correct sun damage, brown spots, uneven pigmentation and will even out color tone. The tretinoin (anti-oxidant Vitamin A cream—brand name Retin-A cream) of the Obagi Nu-Derm System improves the deeper collagen layer, by restoring health and thickness to this layer. This results in smoother, firmer skin.
As you age and your skin incurs the abuse of daily living (such as sun, stress, pollution), the cell turnover rate slows down. This means that the new cells take longer to form and reach the top. The old cells accumulate and stay on the surface longer. You begin to notice those unwelcome signs of aging, including fine lines and wrinkles, freckles and age spots, uneven skin tone, loss of elasticity and loss of natural skin hydration.
The Obagi Nu-Derm System, a physician-prescribed skin care system, accelerates the cellular turnover. This System penetrates deep to improve damage in layers of the skin. It boosts functions of the skin at the cellular level to improve skin's cellular function to help it look and act younger and healthier. The System triggers our Therapeutic Cascade™ of actions that:
- Pushes fresher cells to the surface faster, for smoother skin, reduced wrinkles and increased tolerance
- Reduces mottled pigmentation (freckles and age spots) and helps prevent the appearance of new pigmentation
- Promotes more uniform cells at the deepest layer for better skin structure and balanced, more even skin tone
- Helps increase collagen and elastin for firmer, more resilient looking skin
- Increases nutrients natural hydration and circulation for supple, healthy-looking skin
- Surgical Procedures
- Ablative Chemical Peel
- Laser Resurfacing
- Facial Surgery
- Prepares your skin for better penetration
- Improves cellular turnover
- Helps prevent post inflamatory hyperpigmentation (discoloration)
- Helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines, evens your skin tone and diminishes any hyperpigmentation
- Helps your skin maintain the effects of the procedure
- Inhibits future damage for longer-lasting results
- Promotes the overall health of your skin by establishing a comprehensive anti-aging skincare regimen for life
ELASTIderm Eye Treatment
Discover the missing piece of the anti-aging puzzle
Your Search is Over!
You found it! The eye treatment that works to reduce the number of visible fine lines and wrinkles around your eyes. We know you've been frustrated. You're not alone. But now that ELASTIderm has arrived, your frustration ends here. And this is the one-of-a-kind product that can not only change the way you think about eye treatments, it can change the way you look.
What’s in ELASTIderm?
ELASTIderm isn’t just another eye cream. It really works to reduce visible fine lines and wrinkles and bring back the SNAP. And because it contains ingredients that are gentle, yet powerful, it's only available through your skincare professional.
- Bi-mineral Complex: Includes zinc and copper to help restore elasticity and build collagen
- Malonic Acid: In a patent-pending Obagi formulation that helps stimulate the production of skin cells
- Blueberry Extract: Provides antioxidants that help eliminate free radicals which deprive skin of its youthful glow
- Penetrating Therapeutics: An Obagi technology that helps drive the ingredients deep into the skin where it can get to work
How to Use ELASTIderm
For best results, ELASTIderm should be applied twice daily, in the morning and at night. So, you’re reducing visible fine lines and wrinkles throughout the day, and throughout your beauty sleep.
Two Formulations. One of a Kind Results.
Because your skincare needs are unique, ELASTIderm has been developed in both a cream and a gel formulation. Choose the formula that’s right for you based on your preference and skin type.
ELASTIderm Eye Cream may be best if you:
- Have normal to dry skin
- Live in a cooler or more arid climate
- Prefer the smooth, rich consistency that a cream provides
- ELASTIderm Eye Gel may be best if you:
- Have normal to oily skin
- Live in a tropical or humid climate
- Prefer the cool, fluid consistency that a gel provides