Sun protection, a touch of gloss, and just the right natural color. Colorescience® Lip Shine dresses your smile for every occasion.
Broad Spectrum SPF 35 Sunscreen Water resistant (40 minutes)
- Zinc Oxide (6.6%) Defends against harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- Maxi-Lip Peptide Helps condition the lips for a smoother, more plumped appearance.
- Vitamin E A powerful antioxidant that helps guard against free radical damage.
- Hyaluronic Acid Helps to hydrate and smooth skin
How to use
Apply to lips every two hours for continued sun protection and shine. Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure; Reapply after 40 minutes of swimming, sweating, immediately after towel drying, and at least every two hours. Children under 6 months of age, ask a doctor.
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad-Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in the sun, from 10 am - 2 pm and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
WARNING: For external use only. When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. If any adverse reaction occurs, stop using the product. Inform your doctor if your condition persists. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Gluten-free: Yes
- Paraben-free: Yes
- Unscented: No
- Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 6.6%
- Inactive Ingredients: Phenyl Trimethicone, Bis-Vinyl Dimethicone/ Dimethicone Copolymer, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethyl Citrate, Glyceryl Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Tribehenin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tin Oxide, Flavor/Aroma, Limonene, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Carmine (CI 75470). Contains Carmine as a color additive.
For more information about the ColoreScience line of products, visit www.colorescience.com