Experts in Sensitive Skin
Avene is a refreshing line of skin care products dedicated to protecting sensitive skin and healing skin conditions such as atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, and eczema.
Developed by the Avene Dermatological Hydrotherapy Center in Avene, France, the Eau Thermale Avene skin care line uses pure thermal spring water to soothe and protect even the most reactive skin.
Eau Thermale Avene’s key ingredient is the thermal spring water that flows from France’s Cevennes Mountains. Considered for decades as a fountain of youth, the spring water has the ability to soothe irritated and inflamed skin. Each Eau Thermale Avene product is hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, and proven effective in clinical studies.
The Eau Thermale Avene skin care line features a variety of treatments, including unique bottles of the thermal spring water, gels and compresses, moisturizers, lotions, and creams for sensitive, aging, and blemish-prone skin.
Redness Relief Soothing Cream
Light green cream neutralizes redness as a trio of ingredients help minimize redness. Sun protection helps protect against environmental exposure.
- Formulate with Avène Thermal spring water to soothe and soften
- Ruscus extract combined with other redness reducing ingredients helps minimize redness and blotchiness
- Sun protection helps prevent future redness
- Light green tint offers redness neutralization
Instructions for use:
Apply generously and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure and as needed. Do not apply to children under 6 months of age. Reapply as needed.
Avene Retrinal Creams
Retrinal has been clinically proven to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Three unique strengths of Retrinal are used to combat different signs of aging. Used separately, they address specific skin concerns. Together, the create a complete anti-aging regimen.
Recommended Use: Apply nightly a small amount to face and neck, or as directed by your physician. Use a daily sun protection of SPF 15 or higher during use of this product.
Retrinal 0.1 is an intensive treatment. Can be used nightly for a more aggressive skin rejuvenation program.
Thermal Spring Water
Avene Thermal Spring Water soothes, softens and calms skin.
- Soothes redness associated with inflammation
- Calms itching sensations
- Rich in silicate and trace elements
- Low salt mineral content does not dry out the skin
- pH 7.5 – perfect balance of anions and cations
- Sterile packaging – bacteriologically pure
- Hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic