Updated September 14, 2020
As COVID-19 continues to be a concern, we remain dedicated to protecting your health and well being.
- All patients are required to wear a face mask. Due to limited supply, we will not be able to provide a mask for you. If you arrive without a mask, you will be asked to wait in your vehicle or you may be asked to reschedule your appointment.
- Temperatures are being checked on everyone entering the building using a no contact thermometer.
- You will be asked if you are experiencing any symptoms, have been exposed to the virus or others with symptoms, have tested positive for COVID in the last 2 weeks and if you have traveled within the last 2 weeks. **If you answer yes to any of these questions, you may be asked to reschedule your appointment.
- Guests arriving with the patient will be asked to wait in their vehicle.
To comply with social distancing guidelines from our local and state authorities, we are taking the following measures:
- Only the patient will be allowed in the clinic. We ask that guests coming with the patient wait in their vehicle. Exceptions may be made for patients requiring special assistance, patients under the age of 18 and small children.
- The space in our waiting room is limited. If you would feel more comfortable waiting in your vehicle, you are welcome to do so. Please alert the front desk and give them your cell phone number before going outside.
- Our schedules may be adjusted to limit the number of patients in our waiting rooms. We are contacting patients as needed to reschedule appointments. Please be patient with us during this challenging time. Your health is important to us and we will make every possible accommodation to take care of you.
- All vendors, delivery drivers, service providers and other guests in our office are required to wear a face mask.
- If you are not feeling well, experiencing a fever or exhibiting flu-like symptoms, please call the office to reschedule your appointment. There will be no penalties for cancelling appointments on short notice.
- If you know that you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 within the last 2 weeks, please call the office to reschedule your appointment.
- If you have tested positive for COVID in the last two weeks, please call the office to reschedule your appointment.
- We continue to sanitize all commonly touched surfaces frequently and all of our doors are propped open to prevent the need to touch the door handles.
- Staff members are wearing face masks and temperatures are being checked on every employee as they report to work.
- Ink pens are being sanitized between uses. We ask that you bring your own pen if possible. Otherwise, we will supply you with a pen to keep with you during your visit as you may be asked to sign a consent form, receipt, etc.
We are continuing to monitor the situation closely and will follow all recommendations from local and state authorities. We encourage you to contact our office if you have any questions or concerns.
For the latest information about COVID-19 we encourage you to visit the links listed below.
Thank you for your understanding and stay healthy!