Healthy, beautiful skin begins with the treatment of underlying dermatological conditions. Our physicians specialize in all types of skin problems—and we understand the specific needs of pediatric and teen patients as well as those of adults.
The Skin Wellness Center offers a full range of treatment options for both pre-cancerous conditions (actinic keratoses) and skin cancers (basal cell carcinomas, squamous cell carcinomas, and melanoma). If you’re at high risk for skin cancer because of factors such as previous sun damage or fair skin, we recommend you see one of our dermatologists regularly for checkups.
Our skin cancer treatments include simple excision, cryosurgery, immunotherapy, photodynamic therapy, radiation, and chemotherapy. We also offer post-cancer reconstructive surgery and skin grafts.
Acne isn’t just a physical problem with the skin—it can be emotionally devastating as well, and our dermatologists understand that. We treat acne in children, teens, and adults with the most effective therapies currently available. Some of the tools we use include topical and oral antibiotics, photodynamic therapy, tretinoin, Accutane, and intralesional injections.
Other Conditions We Treat
- Eczema (atopic dermatitis)
- Seborrheic keratosis
- Hair loss
- Allergic reactions and hives
- Wounds and insect bites
- Blistering diseases
- Nail disorders and infections
- Rashes, warts, moles, skin tags and bumps
- Sun damage
- Fungal and bacterial infections
- Pigment problems and birthmarks (congenital nevi)
- Strawberry birthmarks (hemangiomas) and cherry angiomas
- Dry sky, cradle cap (seborrheic dermatitis)
- Port wine stains
- Genetic disorders and congenital malformations
- Other rare, benign and malignant skin disorders