Your initial appointment will consist of an examination, a review of your medical history, explanation of diagnosis and treatment options. Most treatments can be during your appointment. However, it may be necessary for you to schedule a return appointment for a more involved surgical procedure. Some medical treatments may require multiple visits to accomplish the desired outcome.
Please arrive 10-15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time in case new paperwork or file updates are required. To save time at check in, please be prepared to present your insurance card and ID to the receptionist.
Your provider will inform you of any “cosmetic” procedures that would not be covered by insurance. These are typically skin tags, benign mole removals and seborrheic keratosis. All out-of-pocket charges are expected to be paid at time of visit.
For your convenience, you may print the new patient forms here and bring them with you to your visit. To save time and expedite the check-in process, please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your visit:
- Medical insurance card and a photo ID
- Completed Dermatology New Patient Paperwork
- New Acne Patients please complete the New Acne Patient Questionnaire
- New hair loss patients please complete the New Hair Loss Patient Questionnaire and the Hair Loss Insurance Waiver
- Any previous treatments you have tried whether prescription or over-the-counter or medical records from a previous treating physician
- A list of medications you are presently taking and a list of any medication allergies
IMPORTANT: All patients under the age of 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at the initial visit and any future appointments. If it is necessary for a minor to come to appointments alone or with a friend or other family member, we must have written consent form a parent or legal guardian giving us permission to treat your child without the parents’ presence. We have a form for minor consent for treatment that we can provide upon request or you can print it here.